Chicago based marketing professional. Graduate of The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business.
Now: Marketing Associate, JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking
Skills/Abilities: Marketing Strategy, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Lead Generation, SEO Keyword Research, Video SEO, HTML Email Development, Content Creation
Software/Tools: Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, Webex, WordPress, Photoshop, Google Analytics, iContact, Mailchimp, GitHub Pages, Workfront, Trello
Marketing Automation Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
March 2019 - Present
Commercial Banking Digital Marketing team.
Josh D Beard LLC
Chicago, Illinois (Remote)
July 2018 - January 2019
Brought four years of B2B marketing experience to clients, while searching for my next opportunity to add value to a team in a full-time role.
- HTML email template development, SEO keyword research, and WordPress site speed improvements.
Chicago, Illinois (Remote)
July 2016 - June 2018
Promoted to Marketing Manager working remote to further develop the marketing department, increase brand awareness, improve content, and bolster sales. Spearheaded major ESP migration to Pardot, improved quality of data in Salesforce, and produced strategic content campaigns.
- Email Click Rate growth of 72% and Open Rate growth of 40%.
- Contributed to 24% increase in Sales Qualified Leads, 68% increase in Inbound Leads, and reduction of average sales cycle time from 9.7 months to 5.0 months.
- Website Visitors grew 412% year-over-year, Case Study Downloads grew 148%, and Video Views grew 124%.
Sales and Marketing Associate
August 2014 - July 2016
Earned full-time position after successful internship to develop marketing department and boost new business at 14-person private manufacturing company. Implemented new logo and rebranding and took on all aspects of creating email marketing campaigns.
- Grew lead base from 6K to 24K in Salesforce with improved segmentation.
- Took over leadership of weekly “walk and talk” meetings and increased program participation by 273%.
January 2014 - August 2014
Earned full-time internship after completing export-focused course in the Ohio Export Internship Program at Fisher College of Business. Full responsibility for export procedures and international orders (Canada, Mexico, Spain, Netherlands, New Zealand, and Argentina).
- Identified valuable target market in automotive industry in Mexico, resulting in new Distributor relationship.
Marketing Side Project
Dream Cartel LLC
August 2013 - December 2014
Combined a talented writer and a talented graphic designer to create 52 weeks of unique content and grow a community on Instagram. Contributed to content strategy, community interaction, copy editing, and execution.
- Resulted in 4% week-over-week increase in followers and 11% week-over-week increase in engagement, from 0 to 5K followers.
Marketing Strategy Capstone
Quilts of Valor Foundation
August 2013 - March 2014
Nominated to lead team of marketing strategy consultants for this non-profit organization dedicated to providing quilts for service members and veterans touched by war. Chosen by client as winning marketing strategy and invited to sit on Board of Directors.
- Resulted in 300% increase in quilts awarded each year for 2 years.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing
The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
September 2010 - December 2014